Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I apologize that it's been a little while since I have posted. We had a very busy Thanksgiving weekend with a lot of pictures. So many pictures that I will probably end up posting in multiple posts! Jarred spoiled mommy and daddy this past long weekend by sleeping in each morning until 8:30 am! I can't tell you the last time I slept that late! We spent Thanksgiving day with Dan's family. There were a lot of people in the house so it was crazy but fun. Here are some pics from Thanksgiving Day.

Cousin Ethan trying on Jarred's Indian feathers

Jarred and Ethan playing nicely

The mommies and babies



Dessert is served

The day after Thanksgiving we met my parents for dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday. Here are Taylor, Hannah and Jarred dancing at Smokey Bones.



No comments: