Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Birthdays and Easter

We had such a busy few days this weekend. It started off with all 3 of us getting one nasty cold towards the end of the week. I was pretty much out of it all day Friday. Thankfully, my wonderful hubby got to work on whatever needed to get done. Saturday I woke up feeling much better, but it was D's turn to feel like crap...boo! We went to my great friend's daughter's 1st bday party. Despite the rain, it was a gorgeous party!



Saturday afternoon we went to Nana and Pop's house for I's bday and Easter. I can't believe I is already 5! Time flies! Here are a few pics of the birthday boy having some fun.



On Sunday we all went to my parent's church. It was a great service. Their choir (that Pop, Great Grandpa, and GiGi are in) sang their easter cantata. It was beautiful! J threw a fit when we tried to leave him in the church nursery so Nana gave in and brought him into the service. We were quite nervous seeing as my family sits in the front of the church, but he was pretty close to an angel the whole service. I think he thought it was pretty cool that Pop was up in front singing. He even pointed out Jesus in one of the movie clips. After church we went back to Nana and Pops and the kids had their Easter egg hunt. There were a ton of eggs so they all got plenty and had a great time doing it. It was a great weekend spent with friends and family. We are so thankful for all of the wonderful people in our lives.



Finally, please keep baby Stellan in your prayers. He is being transferred to a hospital in Boston for some very risky heart surgery. It is risky because he is so young and small. Please pray for Stellan, his family, and the doctors and nurses.

No comments: