Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday and Randomness

I have been doing a horrible job keeping this updated lately. Sorry. Not much has really been going on. We've just been going with the flow lately. Jarred is starting to string 3 or 4 words together into semi-sentences lately which is lots of fun. We were getting ready to leave for daycare one day last week and he stood in the doorway of the garage, turned and looked at Dan in the kitchen and said "Let's go Daddy right now!" I guess he's heard that one before :) He also makes us laugh hysterically when he says fire truck (which essentially sounds like he is using the f-bomb 2 times in a row). Oh well. I had a good birthday weekend last weekend. My last year to enjoy it before I'm old. Of course I don't have any pics of the weekend because it was Dan's job to take them and well, need I say more? :) (I love you, Dan) On Saturday, Dan's family came up to celebrate with cake over lunch and then Dan's parents kept J for us so we could enjoy dinner by ourselves. We ate at a good Mexican restaurant near us. Thanks Mom and Dad Housten! Then on Sunday we met my parents, siblings, and grandparents for lunch. J had off school on Monday and Dan had off work so I took the day off with my boys. Jarred's card was so cute. It was a recordable card and he said "Happy Birthday" in it. I had a great birthday! Thanks everyone! Here are some random pics over the last couple of weeks.

J and his firetruck
Enjoying more snow before it's too late

My handsome boy

Our one cat loves to lay on the overhang in the living room. She makes me so nervous, but the more kitty hanging off the edge the happier she is I think.





We have no idea what was making Jarred laugh so hard in this video. I guess it was an inside joke.


Here's my bday card from Jarred.

No comments: