Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tunnels and Owie BooBoo's

Jarred got some tents for xmas and he loves it when we get them out for him to play in. They are huge when put together...so huge that they take up most of our living room. Even the kitties love playing in the tents.





About 20 minutes after I dropped Jarred off at daycare today I got a phone call that went like this:

"Hi, this is Miss 'D'. Jarred was standing on a toy and fell off when he was trying to step off of it. When he fell he hit the bridge of his nose on a bookshelf. It's swollen and bruised so his face looks weird. But he's ok."

Just lovely! Apparently it the cut only bled for 5 min or so but he has a nice swollen, black and blue bruise right in between his eyes. As soon as I got there to pick him up this afternoon he ran over to me and said "Boo boo owie". How do you know if a nose is broken? Do they even do anything if his nose is broken? My poor baby :( (please, pardon the Spaghettios on his face)

No comments: