Monday, October 5, 2009

Beach and SCC

NOTE: I have been trying to upload pics using blogger for the past 3 days and can't seem to do it. So, I have resorted to using a slideshow...sorry. If anyone knows what has been going on with blogger, I would love to know how to fix it :(



Back in the beginning of August, Dan and I took my sister (otherwise affectionately known by Jarred as 'Tito') and her friend to a Steven Curtis Chapman concert. Since the concert was right by a beach, we decided to make a day out of it and hang out on the beach before the concert. Dan's parents were so nice as to meet us at the beach so they could take Jarred home with them while we went to the concert. We had a blast at the beach that day!

Jarred and Skylar


Kung Fu Tito


Daddy and Jarred


The concert tickets were a gift from my inlaws for our 5 year wedding anniversary. I absolutely loved the concert! SCC is such a great musician and christian. His songs are so spiritual yet fun and really make me want to have a more personal relationship with God. SCC was on tour with both of his sons and you could tell how absolutely proud he was to be on stage with them. They all show such strength as a family in the way they pulled together following the tragic death of their little girl Maria. SCC sang 2 of his songs that he wrote in the time right after the accident which will be on his new album coming out in November. Let's just say I can't wait to get my hands on that album. It will be absolutely AMAZING!

(Remember to pause the music playing at the bottom of the webpage before starting the slideshow)



No comments: