Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hey Stranger!

Wow it's been a long time since I have put a post out! We have been so busy the past month and are just having so much fun enjoying our family on these beautiful summer days. Since we have been so busy, I have about a gazillion pictures of our fun so I will probably put a few posts up over the next couple of days.

One of our favorite things to do over the summer is just hang outside and play. Jarred loves playing in his pool. He isn't afraid of the water at all which is mostly a good thing...until he forgets that he can't put his whole head in the water. Although, he has yet to suck in a bunch of water (knock on wood) for which I'm grateful. We spend a lot of evenings with our neighbors and their 2 little boys. J and C are the same age (C is older by 1 month) so they can cause a lot of trouble together and keep all of us on our toes. Here is a slide show of some random outside pics. (Remember to pause the music at the bottom of the blog to be able to hear the video clips)


I was brave this year and participated in my company's annual golf outing. Our foursome consisted of myself, Kim, Steve, and Dave. We all did pretty well if I do say so myself :) My legs only really shook on every hit of the first hole from all of the nerves. I thought it would last much longer than that! I was so proud of myself! Even though our foursome didn't rank so well overall, we did end up taking home a few of the special prizes: closest to the pin for both men and women (Dave and myself), most time in the sand (Dave), and women's longest drive (me!). I was pretty excited to win the longest drive for the women even though there were only like 6 women in the whole tournament, but oh well. I did hit it like 220 yd and it was the second hole for us so I still had some jitters. Here are some fun pics of our afternoon off of work.

No comments: