Sunday, July 26, 2009

Show Us Your Life - The Wedding Dress

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner has changed her 'Show us your home' blog carnival into a 'Show us your life' blog carnival. I'm a little late for last week, but I thought I would join in anyway. The theme last Friday was the wedding dress. So without further ado, my wedding dress.
Dan and I just celebrated our 5-year wedding anniversary at the end of June! I can't believe it has been 5 years already! I am surprised that I do remember quite a bit about our wedding day. I'm sure there's a great deal that all runs together and I forget too though. I loved my dress! I felt like such a princess the whole day. My dress was white, strapless with detail embroidery work on the bodice and a plain skirt.
The train was a decent length...nothing too long.
The only shot I got of the train pulled up for the reception was from during my dress fitting. (sorry for the poor quality photo)

Sadly the dress is now in a box in a closet. I wish I still fit in that dress. Maybe I would wear it to vacuum or something, haha :)
If you want to join in the wedding dress fun or just look at everyone's wedding dresses or what their dream wedding dress would be, hop on over to Kelly's Korner - Show Us Your Life - Wedding Dress. There are a ton of beautiful gowns posted! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: